PARIS NO 5 TYPE TRIPLE SCENTED SOY WAX MELTS
Fragrance Strength: We have rated this fragrance as Medium to Strongish strength.#
We recommend using this product in a small to medium sized room only. If you are wanting to use this in a larger size room then we suggest you purchase a sample first to ensure this fragrance is right for your room size.#
Just like a famous chanel fragrance our scent starts with notes of ylang ylang and iris with middle notes of rose and jasmine finished off with notes of sandalwood, vetiver and vanilla.
# Results are based on a minimum of 30 minutes of use and a maximum of 4 hours when using an electric wax warmer. We used 2 of our soy wax melts bars or 1 sample size during this test. Fragrance will be stronger if using one of our fan forced melt warmers or weaker if using a non electric warmer.
* This fragrance is a custom formulation of Sassy Wax Australia and is not part of and has no association with any other products with the same or similar name.
Our Wax Melts:
Our soy wax melts are hand made and poured in Melbourne, Australia. All of our soy wax melts contain natural soy wax, and are scented using the highest quality fragrance oils, essential oils and absolutes that are Phthalate free and adhere to IFRA’s high standards. Our soy wax melts contain zero additives, zero chemicals, zero dyes, just soy wax.
We fragrance our melts with Grade A Undiluted fragrance oils and 100% Pure Undiluted essential oils that are specially formulated for soy wax products.
Our soy melts are some of the strongest on the market and last longer than wax melts with less fragrance. Simply place your soy wax melt into your melt warmer and the fragrance will start to flow as the wax melts filling your home with beautiful long lasting fragrance.
Each wax melt 8 pack is 1.6cm in height by 15cm in length and 8cm wide.
Each wax melt 8 pack has a weight of around 100g including packaging.
Electric Melter Compatibly:
For the best performance we recommend a warmer with a 20w heat plate minimum. As soy wax is harder than paraffin it requires a hotter heat plate to melt it correctly.
We do not recommend using our melts with Sentsy wax warmers as we have found they do not burn hot enough to melt pure soy wax.
Fragrance Strength Explained:
Each fragrance have different strengths, no matter how much fragrance you put in the strength will be the same. When we rate our fragrances we test in 3 small sized rooms for 4 hours at a time, we test in 3 medium sized rooms for 4 hours at a time and we test 4 times in a large sized room for 4 hours at a time, then we come up with our final rating. We use a electric wax warmer for all of our tests. If using a oil warmer with a candle the results might be weaker than advertised or if using one of our fan forced warmers then the results may be stronger than advertised due to the fan pushing the fragrance further.
A SMALL SIZED ROOM
A small sized room in our opinion would be classed as a study, small kitchen or small bedroom or laundry.
A MEDIUM SIZED ROOM
A medium sized room in our opinion would be classed as a bedroom, dining room, office, kitchen or lounge room.
A LARGE SIZED ROOM
A large sized room in our opinion would be classed as a open plan area like a lounge dining combo or a pitching dining combo. It would also include a master bedroom suite.
How to use wax melts and hints and tips to get the best performance:
We highly recommend using pure soy wax melts with a electric warmer that are designed for use with pure soy wax melts.
Soy wax requires a hotter temperature in order to melt the wax correctly.
Our soy wax melts are not suitable for use in Sentsy wax warmers as they do not heat up enough to melt pure soy wax.
1. Place your warmer as close to the centre of the room you want to fragrance as possible.
2. Make sure your warmer is placed on a heat resistant surface away from children and pets. Also ensure any cords are tucked away or do not hang over the surface where it can be pulled off the surface or table.
3. For a small dish place 1 melt bar, and for larger or wider dishes place 2 melt bars.
4. Turn on your electric warmer, it may take up to 20 minutes for the wax to fully melt as the wax melts the fragrance will start to flow filling your room with fragrance.
5. After use turn off your electric warmer and make sure the wax is completely hard before moving or touching the warmer as the wax and the warmer will be hot.
6. To change the wax to a different fragrance turn your warmer on for about 2 minutes then the wax should simply slip out of the dish with a little push. Then give the dish a wipe out with a paper towel then you are ready for a new fragrance.
7. Just because a fragrance in a large room may have faded keep your wax and use it in a smaller sized room as their may still be enough fragrance left to fragrance a smaller sized room.
Due to the high amount of fragrance in this product it should not be used with a direct flame and must only be used in a traditional oil burner or electric melt warmer. If the fragrance becomes too strong for you simply turn off the melter and ventilate the room. Always follow the safety instructions that came with your product to ensure safe, proper use.
We do not put colour in our soy wax melts, by adding colour this can change the way the wax performa and may not fully release the fragrance. Due to the high amount of fragrance the soy wax may change colour, this is normal and in no way changes the performance of this product. So if your wax does change colour please don't be alarmed.
High Fragrance Load:
This product is genuinely triple scented and as a result of the high amount of fragrance we have put into this product it might crumble when breaking a piece off. It may also look like it's frosting or change colour. This is normal due to the high amount of fragrance and is safe to use.